In general, these technologies can serve many different purposes, such as recognising you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customising the way content is displayed.
In accordance with Royal Decree Act 13/2012 and the terms of Article 22.2 of the Information Society and E-Commerce Services Act, this Policy hereby informs you of the cookies collected by MAILTECK through different media or communication channels, whether proprietary or third-party, exempt or otherwise from the duty to inform, and of the different means by which such cookies can be rejected, allowed or blocked.
Below you will find detailed information about: what cookies are, what type of cookies this website uses, how to disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
Who is responsible for cookies on this website?
The entity responsible for cookies is MAILTECK (hereinafter MTK), holder of tax number (N.I.F.) A-31501901, with registered office in Leganés (Madrid) Avenida de la Recomba, 14, duly registered in the Companies Register of Madrid in Volume 34,301, Folio 95, Section 8, Sheet number M-617061, Inscripción 1ª.
Email address of the Data Protection Officer. email@example.com
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of data, a file or a data storage and retrieval device that is downloaded to your system (smartphone, tablet or Smart TV) when you access our website or social media accounts or when you receive an email.
Cookies allow us to automatically store and retrieve data on how you use our digital media and about the system or device you use to access them.
A cookie is merely data stored on the user’s computer, i.e. it is not a form of software or code fragments. In consequence, cookies cannot transmit or execute viruses, nor install malware such as Trojans or spyware.
What type of cookies are on the website, and what is their purpose?
a) Cookie type in accordance with the managing entity: The following types can be distinguished, in accordance with the entity in charge of managing the system or domain the cookies are sent from, and of processing the data obtained:
- Proprietary cookies: Those that are sent to your device from a domain managed by us, from where we provide our services and where our website or our email service is hosted.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to your device from a system or domain managed by a third-party entity for the purpose of providing us with a service and, in some cases, for the third-party entity to use the information generated to provide its own services to other parties, all in accordance with a contractual agreement signed by both parties in order to, among other purposes, suitably process all information accessed.
b) Cookie type in accordance with the time it remains active: These can be divided into:
- Session cookies: Those that are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website, service, email account or partner network. They are often used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased), and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: Those cookies that contain information that remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed during a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie, which may be from a few minutes to several years.
c) Cookie type in accordance with purpose:
- Analysis or measurement cookies: Those that are processed either in-house or by third parties, allowing us to quantify and qualify the users of our websites, blogs, emails and social media accounts, and thus measure and statistically analyse the way they are used.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those that store information regarding the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising.
- Social network cookies: Those that offer the option to connect to social media accounts and share content with us and other network users, and obtain information about how you use our social media accounts.
¿What cookies can be installed on the mtk websites?
Access to MTK Websites implies that Cookies, own and / or third party, can be installed, which are detailed in the following table:
How to configure cookies in your browser
You may choose to not receive cookies or be informed of their attachment through your browser settings. For this purpose, all cookies, except Flash cookies, can be managed from your browser, usually in the “Options” or “Preferences” section.
You can turn them off altogether, in which case your browser will not allow it to install any (making it impossible to make use of all the features of the website), or only those that come from certain sites, allowing you to enjoy the advanced features of websites that respect the privacy of your data, and exclude those that do not.
The following links will facilitate access to the main support pages:
The User can also oppose use of certain cookies by using the following services:
What happens if cookies are disabled?
You may still browse our Website even if you reject cookies, although some of its services may be limited and your experience may therefore be less satisfactory.
Rejecting, blocking or not allowing the cookies described in this Policy may affect the correct browsing of the content reproduced on the website.
Accepting the Cookies Policy
However, the Cookies Policy will be displayed at the bottom of every website page every time you log in, in order to ensure you are aware of it.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
The information provided in this Cookies Policy may be revised due to updates or changes in the cookies management policy; likewise, the Spanish Data Protection Agency may issue instructions and/or recommendations to amend the content.
For any questions, clarifications and/or suggestions regarding cookies, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.