MAILTECK S.A., in its condition of Owner and party responsible for the present website, in compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, makes available to users the following general information of this website as follows:
Owner: MAILTECK, S.A.
Registered Office: Avenida de la Recomba 12-14 Leganés (Madrid),
Registry Data: Registro Mercantil de Madrid, al Tomo 34301, Folio 95, Sección 8ª, Hoja M-617061, Inscripción 1ª.
Contact: Telephone: 91 304 49 41
These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the Terms and Conditions) govern the use of the website www.mailteck.com (hereinafter, the Website) which MAILTECK makes available to users who access this Website in order to provide them with information about products and services, both their own and/or from third party partners, and to provide access to said products and services.
Access to and/or use of the Website attributes the condition of user to whomsoever makes use thereof, who from that very moment shall accept, fully and without reservation, these Terms and Conditions, as well as the Specific Terms and Conditions which, if necessary, may supplement, modify or replace the Terms and Conditions in relation with certain services and content of the Website, thereby undertaking to respect the restrictions on the use thereof as established by MAILTECK at all times.
III. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Access to and use of the Website is free for users and does not require any prior subscription or registration of the user.
IV.- USE OF THE WEBSITE.
The user agrees to use the Website and services and content thereof without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted use and public order. It is likewise forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes against MAILTECK or any third party, or which in any way could damage or impede the normal operation of the Website.
V.- USER LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES
Use of the Website shall be under the sole and exclusive liability of the user. This liability extends to the use, by the user or any third party, of passwords or similar codes assigned for access to the Website, as well as any services thereof.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, MAILTECK reserves the right to refuse, at any time and without prior notice, access to the Website to users who breach these Terms and Conditions, or the Specific Terms and Conditions, in each applicable case.
MAILTECK does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the content which users transmit when using the Website.
MAILTECK does not control the use made by users of the Website, nor does it guarantee that they will do so in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
MAILTECK does not control or guarantee the absence of computer viruses in the services provided by third parties through the Website which may cause alterations to your computer system (software and hardware), or to electronic documents and files stored on your computer system.
The sole purpose of the links provided by the Website to users is to help them with the search of information available on the Internet.
VI.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the content of the Website (text, graphics, photographs, images, software, source codes, etc.) is the intellectual property of MAILTECK.
Any use or modification of the content described above for any purpose other than that authorized in the Terms and Conditions shall be construed as a violation of international copyright laws.
With regard to content, the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction, copying, distribution, modification or tampering thereof in any way and for any purpose, unless with the prior written authorization of the legitimate owners or in cases where such actions may be legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of MAILTECK or of the legitimate owners thereof.
- Use thereof for any type of commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
MAILTECK guarantees that the content, including intellectual property, is not unlawful, nor does it infringe any regulations in effect.
Therefore, the content of the Website is not xenophobic, pornographic, discriminatory or racist, nor does it incite violence in any manner whatsoever.
In addition, MAILTECK shall adopt the legal measures it deems appropriate to prevent any kind of immoral or illegal conduct.
VII.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
MAILTECK may unilaterally modify, and without notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the Terms and Conditions, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, content and conditions of access to and/or use of the Website, including the gratuitous nature thereof. Such modifications shall only apply from the effective date thereof.
VII.- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY.
MAILTECK neither guarantees nor assumes liability under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may result from:
- Failure to comply with the law, morals, good customs and public order, or the use of the products and/or services offered in a careless or incorrect manner, or for illicit purposes or effects contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, or in conditions which may apply.
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or services or content thereof.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Website and/or services or content thereof to satisfy the needs, activities, specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malware or harmful programs in the content.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission of the content by users.
- The unlawfulness or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, relevance, timeliness and completeness of the content and information transmitted or made available to the users, including the information and services provided by third parties or by users through the Website.
- Failure by third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments related to the services provided to users through the Website.
- The incapacity of any user or the impersonation of third party by the user.
The user shall be liable for damages of any kind which MAILTECK may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which they are bound by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable specific terms and conditions.
Part of the Website may contain advertising content or be sponsored.
Advertisers, sponsors and partners are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with the laws which may apply in each case.
MAILTECK shall not be held liable for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity which may be contained in the advertising or content of sponsors or partners.
In any case, to file any claim related to advertising content inserted into this Website, you may send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
X.- DATA PROTECTION
You can consult the additional and detailed information regarding Data Protection on our Data Protection page.
XII.- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
All Terms and Conditions, general and specific, inserted in this Website are governed by Spanish law. All disputes, controversies or situations arising from the Terms and Conditions, general and specific, shall be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Madrid, with the parties expressly waiving their jurisdiction.
XIII.- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
By accepting this clause, it is expressly authorized to send commercial communications by electronic means, other means of communication equivalent (sms, mms) and / or traditional (postal mail), promotional campaigns, discounts and on launch. of new products and services that MAILTECK commercializes in the market. If you can not be notified of our products and services, you can send an email to email@example.com with the Subject: LOW. «